Declutter your life with Tonia
What’s underneath your life clutter?
Is it too much to look at alone?
Have you tried before and life keeps piling up?
Let’s clear your life clutter together!
You're not alone in this!
3 Phase Process
A trauma informed process to help you let go, recalibrate and get back into alignment!
Apply for A Free Alignment Call
- What are your biggest challenges and how I can help?
- The whys behind your life clutter and misalignment
- What you are willing to let go of and commit to
Decluttering Trauma Coach
What’s in your backpack? We all have clutter in our lives, especially if we don’t take the time to unpack our backpack of life and become aware of what’s no longer needed. I’ve been doing inner exploration for over 20 years and found that we get stuck and trapped in our past, preventing us from creating in the present moment.
My name is Tonia and I’ve always had a passion to know why some people change and others don’t. Growing up I learned to hold on in many different ways! Everything from my point of view, belongings, beliefs, and emotions. Being an EXTREME empath made this even more challenging because I also held on to other people’s inner clutter and emotions creating overwhelm in my mind, body and spirit.
Over the last 9 years as a life alignment coach, I myself have gone through this process and I can say that I feel lighter, freer, calmer and most of all in alignment with my true self and power.
The cool thing about life is that our point of view creates our reality and who says that “inner work” always has to be hard, stressful or scary. Why not look at life as play, fun and a way to be curious about all the possibilities. With the right guidance, support and direction it can be an experience that you enjoy!
Let’s collaborate, explore and transform in a curious, compassionate and safe space together!
Education + Experience:
- Honors in Psychology 2002
- Ontario College of teachers 2003
- Specialist in Special Education 2011
- CBT Mindfulness courses 2016
- Mental health workshops for varies organizations
- Content developer for online adaptive course with hr.com
- International Association of Trauma Recovery Coaches Certification 2022
Coulda, Woulda, Shoulda, Shelley Rose Shearer
Living The Dream, Timothy Douglas
Better & Better, Jessika Jake
The Health Investment, Brooke Simonson
A Magical Life: Health, Wealth, and Weight Loss, Magic Barclay
She’s So Audacious, Danielle McDonald
Because Everyone Has A Story, Daniela Stockfleth-Menis
Ungraduated Living, Ken Hannaman
Taking the first steps towards healthy habits
A guidebook for those who want to change one habit at a time
For $11 USD, you will:
- Learn about three aspects of habit-changing
- What makes it hard to a habit change
- Strategies to guide you in integrating your new habits
A step-by-step process to help you finally have those healthy habits you always wanted in your life
We are a good fit if you are:
- Committed to growing, evolving and transforming
- Excited to learn beyond psychology practices
- Open to digging deep and uncovering hidden gems
- Aware of some of your patterns that keep you stuck
- Already on a journey of inner exploration
- Ready to let go!
Go from being stressed and overwhelmed to being light and free!
Letting go of resentments
Are you ready to let go of resentments! This video is the first of a series giving you some insight and strategies on how you can let go of the past and get back into you rhythm and power.
Basic needs to thrive
Aside from our basic needs for survival (food, water, shelter) growing up we have three basic needs that help us develop into confident, adaptable and aligned adults.